Monday, May 2, 2011

Late Night

     Once again i find myself working late on homework for tomorrow. I just finished some drawings for my product design class, and now im trying to figure out how im going to print of the rest of my homework by tomorrow. Working full time and going to school full time is definitely a hassle, but its possible. I did it the last two quarters, i should be able to do it this quarter, however the problem is that im running out of steam. its not that i dont care anymore, its honestly because im tired. I have a hard time telling myself these things because i am the type of person who avoids excuses. If something was done half-assed it was because i didnt try or want to try hard enough. this term however im finding that my motivation to stay up late and finish homework is dwindling, and that my ability to prioritize isnt the same.
    Take for example today, i could have printed off my homework during the day, and reserved the night for drawing and staying up late, something that is possible to be done at a late hour. However i chose to draw all day, and wait to do the thing that needs printing until tonight, when nothing is open and im tired. Eventually i will come to terms with the fact that im going to have to get up earlier than i want to in order to get my document printed before class, which in the end will turn out the same, but will make for a crappy day.

   All in all i've decided to take next term of, in hope that i get a nice recharge, along with working and saving for the fall term so i dont have to be so stressed then. My drawing turned out well though

No comments:

Post a Comment